Small Ideas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration and contact info

Go down

Registration and contact info Empty Registration and contact info

Post  Admin Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm

You may become a member of this site if you are a student of Cari Small. You should go to the "register" tab and sign up. I will receive an email and approve your membership. After you are approved go to the class or classes you are taking and click on "notify me when changes are made to this" (Or something like that.) We do have chat capabilities on here as well as a bulletin board and private messages. Use this site to ask questions of each other or me. Don't use this format if you need a quick answer. You'd be better off contacting me texting or phoning.

You may also email me. I check it several times a day. I also have a facebook account. Add me as a friend and we can chat there as well.

In general, my fees are $5 a student per class for group classes and $15 - $25 an hour for private tutoring. I also barter for my services. I will keep track in my grade book, but I have nearly 30 students this year. Your honor in this aspect is highly appreciated.

Admin
Admin

http://smallideas.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum